Looking for a delicious, healthy gluten-free vegan dish to share this summer or take on a plant-based diet or lifestyle change for a better 2021?
This "Crumbled Caramelised Onion & Chives Patties topped on Pita Bread with Fresh Cucumber, Avocado" dish will make you smile :)
This dish was created by Tess Eden @eden.vegan on Instagram with her own vegan take on the summer BBQ time! Save this Pita pattie smash recipe for a quick easy meal that can be made on the BBQ to wow your guests or please yourself!
Check out this delicious Roasted Eggplant dish made using our Black Truffle and Thyme Plant Patties!
You can literally add whatever you want but here’s our ingredients.
Simply and delicious for your gourmet taste buds!
Difficulty level: Medium
Total Time: 45 mins
Meals served: 2 Servings
- 1 cup of roasted pumpkin (if you roast a whole pumpkin keep the rest for other delish meals)
- 1 eggplant cut in half, then hollow- keep the sides intact. Keep the stuffing to fry for the rest of the dish.
- 300g of fried button mushrooms
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 fresh chilli - optional
- Eggplant stuffing cut into small cubes and fry with the rest of ingredients
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Amino Mantra Black Truffle and Thyme Patties
- Basil for garnish
- Dairy free/Vegan Parmesan cheese
- Salt eggplant & let stand for 10 minutes to make the eggplant softer.
- Put all of the ingredients except for basil & cheese on frying pan & mix together for 5-10 mins or until eggplant and mushrooms are soft then spoon into eggplant.
- Put the eggplants on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 mins - adding cheese 5 minutes before taking it out.
- Add basil on top.
If you guys try it, don't forget to tag Paulina @paulinaciurzynska and Amino Mantra 👌