Enjoy the subtle flavour of Caramelised Garlic & chives with a crunchy coating of quinoa flakes and Teriyaki sauce. Serve piping hot on steamed rice and side of fresh salad with a dollop of mayonnaise.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Total time: 25 mins
Meals served: 4
- Amino Mantra Caramelised Garlic & Chives Plant Patties 4 patties
- Steamed rice
- Teriyaki Sauce*
- Cornflour (1tbsp). Can use rice flour instead of cornflour.
- Water (3tbsp)
- Quinoa Flakes (for coating)*
- Asian Slaw (see our Steamed Buns with Asian slaw and sweet chilli recipe for instructions)
- Vegan Mayo*
- Spring Onion
- Cooking oil
- We used Coco Aminos Teriyaki Sauce for the recipe as it is gluten-free and soy-free.
- We used Ceres Organics Vegan Mayonnaise for this recipe. Ingredients do not contain gluten or soy products.
- Quinoa flakes can be found in New Zealand at New World and speciality stores (e.g. Huckleberry, Ceres Organic Shops, Naturally Organics)