Fancy a gourmet meal to impress?
We have got you covered with gluten-free vegan meatballs dish! Try this delicious Black Truffle Balls with Guacamole created by our amazing friends Dan @the_reel_dan and Paulina @paulinaciurzynska using Amino Mantra Black Truffle and Thyme patties.
Difficulty level: Medium
Total Time: 25 mins
Meals served: 2 Servings
Black Truffle Balls
- Garlic cloves 4 cloves
- Small shallots 4
- Spring onions 4
- Zucchini 4
- Large mushrooms 5
- Amino Mantra Black Truffle & Thyme patties 2
- Ceres Organics Jasmine Rice Crumbs 5 Tbsp
- Large avocados 2
- Coriander, chopped 1 handful
- Mexican spice 1 tsp
- Lime 1
1. Preheat oven to 180 fan-bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Finely chop all ingredients for the balls. Add garlic, shallots and a pinch of salt and pepper, sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms, sauté for another 3-5 minutes, until soft.
3. Add both Amino Mantra patties and spring onion, cook for a further 2 mins.
4. Transfer the cooked mixture into a bowl, add 2 heaped tbsp of Jasmine Rice Crumbs to mixture & mix it in well. Use the mixture to roll the balls.
5. In a separate bowl add 2-3 tbsp of Jasmine Rice Crumbs to crumb the balls.
6. Place on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. To make the guacamole add avocados, chopped coriander, Mexican spice and lime into a bowl & mash together, keeping it moderately chunky. Add chili flakes if desired.
8. Spoon guacamole on a plate. Serve the freshly baked Black Truffle balls on top of the guacamole.