Want to try some fancy gluten-free vegan Albondigas - Spanish style meatballs?! They are made with crowd favourite Caramelised Garlic and Chive Patties, crumbed and baked. Served with spicy Chilli sauce, perfect for summer lunches.
Difficulty level: Easy
Total Time: 25 mins
Meals served: 2 Servings
- Garlic cloves 2
- Big shallots 1
- Spring onions 2
- Red chillies 2
- Large mushrooms 5
- Tofu (grated) 350g
- 2 Amino Mantra Caramelised Garlic & Chive patties 2
- 5 tbsp Ceres Organics Jasmine Rice Crumbs 5 Tbsps
- Hass Avocado 1
- Chilli sauce 2 Tbsps
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius fan-bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Finely chop all ingredients. Cook garlic, shallots, spring onion, chillies & mushrooms and a pinch of salt and pepper for 4-5 mins until soft.
- Add grated tofu, 2 crumbled Amino Mantra Caramelised Garlic and Chive Patties & 2 tbsp of Rice Crumbs. Cook further for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked mixture into a bowl, let it cool down. Add 3 heaped tbsp of Jasmine Rice Crumbs to a separate bowl. Use mixture to make large balls & roll them in the crumbs.
- Place on tray. Put in oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with sliced avocado and chilli sauce or anything you like.