Difficulty Level: Easy
Total time: 15 mins
Meals served: 4
- Pataks Indian Korma curry paste 3 tablespoons
- Ready-to-eat Rotis (or Gluten-free option) 4 parathas
- Mango Pickle 1 tablespoon
- Raglan Coconut Yogurt Natural Greek style yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Fresh Lemon Wedges 2 wedges
- Fresh Coriander sprigs 3 sprigs
- Freshly sliced Red chillies ½ teaspoon
- In a pot, heat up Pataks Indian Korma curry paste with 100ml water till the mixture starts to boil. Take it off the heat and serve in a bowl as a dipping sauce.
- On a medium hot fry-pan, grill Rotis evenly on both sides till golden brown. Serve them on a plate.
- On a medium hot fry-pan, sear Amino Mantra Fijian Tumeric & Cumin plant patties for 2-3 minutes each side till golden brown & crisp. Cut them up in half & serve.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, coriander sprigs & fresh red chillies. Serve with mango pickle for the tang and Raglan Coconut Yogurt Natural Greek yogurt to cool down the heat!!