- 20 mins
- Ceres Organics Quinoa Spaghetti (or regular spaghetti) 250gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) 50ml
- Pink Himalayan Salt (or regular salt) to taste
- Crushed Black Peppercorns to taste
- Fresh Cherry tomato halves 1 punnet
- Fresh Baby Spinach leaves 100gms
- Freshly torn Basil leaves 5gms
- Fill a pot with water & bring it to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of salt, till the water tastes mildly salty. Add Ceres Organics Quinoa spaghetti & follow the cooking time instructed on the pack. Once cooked, strain the pasta and toss with a 1 tablespoon EVOO to prevent sticking and cool.
- On a medium hot fry-pan, sear Amino Mantra Sundried Tomato & Basil plant patties for 2-3 minutes each side till golden brown & crisp.
- Break Amino Mantra Sundried Tomato & Basil plant patties into bite-sized chunks & toss with Ceres Organics spaghetti, cherry tomato halves, baby spinach leaves & basil leaves; drizzle with EVOO and season with salt & pepper.