Difficulty Level: Easy
Total time: 25 mins (or faster if you are really hungry!)
Meals served: 2
- Amino Mantra Sundried Tomato & Basil Plant Patties 2 patties
- Gluten Free Vegan Pizza base 1 base
- Vegan Mozzarella Cheese 100 g
- Vine Tomatoes 2 large ones
- Pink Himalayan Salt (or regular salt) to taste
- Crushed Black Peppercorns to taste
- Fresh Basil Sprigs 5-6 sprigs
- Preheat conventional oven to 220 Degrees Celsius or 200 Degrees Celsius if fan-assisted.
- Open the gluten-free vegan pizza base and place it on a clean baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Grate vegan mozzarella on the pizza base till the base is covered evenly. If you like the pizza extra cheesy, feel free to grate more cheese on top.
- Slice vine tomatoes into even, thin slices. Arrange the tomato slices on top of the grated cheese across the pizza base.
- Break Amino Mantra Sundried Tomato & Basil plant patties with your fingers and spread them evenly across the pizza.
-Grate more cheese on top to cover the toppings and give an extra cheesy layer.
- Lightly season the pizza with salt & pepper before baking. Bake in pre-heated oven for 20mins or till cheese has melted and pizza base edges are golden brown.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the hot pizza from the tray and place it on a chopping board. Using pizza cutter, divide pizza in 8 wedges.
- Garnish with freshly torn basil leaves and serve piping hot. Bon Appetito!