Try our premium selection of top 3 flavours - voted by our customers!
Our Premium Pack will take your taste-buds on a gastronomic journey - from the deep umami flavour of Black Truffle & Thyme, to the slow warmth of fresh Fijian Turmeric & Cumin and to the exotic fusion of Caramelised Garlic & Chives.
It's a perfect way to celebrate Easter meals with your family & friends. Bring a cheer to the table with quick and easy to cook Amino Mantra Plant-Patties. Our Plant-Patties are free from common allergens and nutrient-dense, so no more spending the day prepping in the kitchen, stressing out about what to make or what NOT to make for your loved ones!
Our Premium Pack contains 12 Plant-Patties, each weighs 90gm
- 4 x Black Truffle & Thyme with Shiitake and Black Quinoa Plant Patties
- 4 x Fijian Turmeric & Cumin with Carrot and Pinto Beans Plant Patties
- 4 x Caramelised Garlic & Chives with Cauliflower and White Quinoa Plant Patties
Our plant-patties are versatile with tapas, salads, stir-fries, roast veggies, soups, rice, pastas, noodles, sushi, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, burgers or just on their own!
- Source of protein, dietary fibre & good fatty acids
- Our products are prepared incorporating zero-waste principles
- Proudly handcrafted in New Zealand using all natural ingredients
- We do our best to use organic ingredients wherever possible
- Certified Gluten-free
Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Tree-nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Lupin, Sulphites, preservatives, artificial flavours, processed starches and protein extracts/powders
Stove: Heat a little oil in a frying pan and gently brown the plant patties for approximate 3-4 minutes (1-2 min each side).
Oven: Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Lay a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray, place the plant patties on the paper and bake for approximate 5-7 min (or until golden brown).
Microwave: If in hurry, remove the plant patties from the pack into a microwave-safe utensil & microwave for 2 minutes at high power.
Fridge: Plant Patties are best kept in the fridge until the Use By date (at the bottom of the pack)
Freezer: Plant Patties are freezer-friendly. Can be cooked from frozen. Once defrosted, consume within 2 days and do not refreeze.