LIMITED OFFER. Ends at 11:30PM on 1st December 2019
Keen to try Amino Mantra plant-based goodness but not sure which flavour tickles your taste-buds?
Amino Mantra Trial Pack is the perfect option!
Now you can get to try all 5 flavours with your favourite dishes.
Whether you are thinking of quick breakfast; planning Sunday lunch with your friends; lazy dinner with Netflix Saturdays or quick pre-office meeting meal on Mondays; Amino Mantra Plant-Patties are super easy to cook
Our plant-patties are versatile with salads, stir-fries, roast veggies, soups, rice, pastas, noodles, sushi, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, burgers or just on their own.
- Source of protein, dietary fibre & good fatty acids
- Our products are prepared incorporating zero-waste principles
- Proudly handcrafted in New Zealand using all natural ingredients
- We do our best to use organic ingredients wherever possible
- Certified Gluten-free
CONTAIN - 10 patties, each weighs 90gm
- 2 x Black Truffle & Thyme with Shiitake and Black Quinoa Plant Patties
- 2 x Fijian Turmeric & Cumin with Carrot and Pinto Beans Plant Patties
- 2 x Caramelised Garlic & Chives with Cauliflower and White Quinoa Plant Patties
- 2 x Smoky BBQ with Beetroot & Adzuki Beans Plant Patties
- 2 x Sundried Tomato & Basil with Pumpkin and Red Quinoa Plant Patties
Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Tree-nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Lupin, Sulphites, preservatives, artificial flavours, processed starches and protein extracts/powders
Stove: Heat a little oil in a frying pan and gently brown the plant patties for approximate 3-4 minutes (1-2 min each side).
Oven: Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Lay a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray, place the plant patties on the paper and bake for approximate 5-7 min (or until golden brown).
Microwave: If in hurry, remove the plant patties from the pack into a microwave-safe utensil & microwave for 2 minutes at high power.
Fridge: Plant Patties are best kept in the fridge until the Use By date (at the bottom of the pack)
Freezer: Plant Patties are freezer-friendly. Can be cooked from frozen. Once defrosted, consume within 2 days and do not refreeze.