Winter tends to make us hungrier faster. With stuff foraged from the pantry and fridge, try this easy Mexican-style canapes with Amino Mantra Smoky BBQ Plant Patties. It only takes 10 minutes to make and you can dial hotness up or down to suit the taste. Easy to make for afternoon tea or pre-dinner munchies.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Total time: 10mins
Meals served: 2
- Amino Mantra BBQ Plant Patties 2 patties
- Rice crackers, plain or flavoured 1 pack, approx.100g
- Cucumber - medium, cut lengthwise into half & sliced 100g
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut into quarters 100g
- Vegan Mayo 100g
- Pickled Jalapenos, drained & chopped 20g
- Pink Himalayan Salt (or regular salt) to taste
- Coriander leaves, washed & plucked 20g
- On a medium hot frying pan, cook Amino Mantra Smoky BBQ plant patties for 2-3 minutes on each side. Cool them on a chopping board.
- In a bowl, add Vegan mayo, chopped up Jalapenos and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly and taste. Add more jalapenos if you like it more hot or reduce the jalapenos if you don’t want to barbecue your taste-buds.
- Cut each of the AM Smoky BBQ Plant patties into 16 even-sized cubes.
- Arrange the rice crackers on a plate. Top them up with half-moon shaped slices of cucumber. Add a cube of AM Smoky BBQ Plant Patties. Add half-teaspoon of Jalapeno Mayo. Garnish with Cherry tomato quarter and a Coriander leaf.