Hola! Easy to cook Mexican meal idea for those rugby game nights with your amigos, busy weekday dinners or lazy dinner dates. If you are brave enough, you can turn up the heat as you like with Paprika Mayo & Jalapenos. Importantly, it’s quick to cook in 15 minutes, so you don’t have to be Speedy Gonzales.
¡Provecho! (Mexican for “enjoy your meal!”)
Difficulty Level: Easy
Total time: 15 minutes
Meals served: 2 (1 Plant Patty per meal)
- Amino Mantra Smoky BBQ Plant Patties 2 patties
- Crunchy Taco Shells (Pre-made) 3 shells per serve
- Coleslaw (Store-bought) 100gms
- Cherry Tomatoes (halved) 1 punnet
- Jalapenos, (pre-sliced) 4-5 slices
- Micro-greens (optional) ½ punnet
-Fresh coriander leaves (garnish) 8-10 sprigs
- Vegan Mayonnaise (store-bought) 4tbsps
- Smoky Paprika Powder 1/4tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pan, medium-sized 1
- Cooking oil (Optional) 1tbsp
- In a large bowl, mix vegan mayonnaise with smoky paprika powder till the paprika powder is evenly mixed. Adjust salt to taste if needed.
- On a hot pan, grill 2 Amino Mantra Smoky BBQ Plant Patties for 2-3 minutes each side. When ready, place on a chopping board for cooling down slightly before cutting. Cut each plant patty into 3 equal sized fingers, 1 finger per taco shell. So from 2 plant patties you will get 6 fingers.
- In a plate, get 3 taco shells ready to stuff. Line the base with coleslaw. Place a finger of Amino Mantra Smoky BBQ plant patty. Add Jalapenos, Cherry Tomato halves, micro-greens on top. Add a dollop of Paprika Mayo on top. Depending on how brave you feel, add more Jalapenos & Paprika Mayo.
- Garnish generously with fresh Coriander sprigs.